SOLD OUT - USED 2011 Cervelo P3 Ultegra 51cm Carbon Fiber TT Triathlon Racing Bike
For sale is a USED 2011 Cervelo P3 Ultegra 51cm Carbon TT Triathlon Bike Shimano Ultegra 10 Speed
- Size: 51cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 49.5cm
- Top Tube (effective):54.5cm
- Head Tube: 9cm
- Steer Tube: 18.6cm
- Standover Height: 76.5cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra/Vision
- Color: White/Black/Dark Gray
- Weight: 8.4kg/18.5 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: FSA Integrated,
- Seatpost: Cervelo specific, 235mm length, 2 offset positions,
- Saddle: Bontrager Hilo Comp, 130mm width
- Stem: Vision, Alloy, 70mm length
- Basebar: Vision, Alloy, 40cm width, 90mm reach (center to start of grip zone)
- Aerobars: Vision TriMax team, Alloy, 340mm length
- Shifters: Shimano TT/Tri Bar end
- Brake Levers: Vision, aero
- Brakes: FSA Gossamer, Dual pivot, side pull
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, FD-6700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, RD-6700
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer, 170mm length, 53/39T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo, external bearings
- Cassette: Unbranded, 12-25T
- Chain: Shimano, 10 speed
- Wheelset: Shimano R500, 21mm width (external)
- Tires: Michelin Power Endurance (F), Bontrager AW2 (R), 700x23c
CONDITION: Used and in good mechanical condition. Recently tuned up, getting new front brake cable and housing. Got a new front derailleur cable as well. Handlebars and wheels have moderate scratches to them. Frame is in better shape, with a few minor chips throughout.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 3 (good)
- Wheels: 3 (good)
- Frame: 3 (good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'1" - 5'7". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.