USED 2011 Fuji Altamira 3.0 Carbon Road Bike XXS 44cm Dura-Ace Ksyrium 16 lb
For sale is a USED 2011 Fuji Altamira 3.0 Carbon Road Bike XXS 44cm Dura-Ace 2x10 Speed
- Size: XXS/44cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 44cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52cm
- Head Tube: 120mm
- Steerer Tube: 210mm
- Standover Height: 27.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 7900 Mix
- Color: Black Blue
- Weight: 16.0lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber, Tapered Head Tube
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: FSA K-Force Carbon
- Saddle: Specialized Power
- Stem: FSA OS 99 Carbon, 100mm
- Handlebar: FSA K-Wing Carbon, 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace ST-7900
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura Ace BR-7900
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-7900 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-7900 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace FC-7900 175mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 11-28t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic ksyrium SL
- Tires: Duro 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows little wear. Bar tape is brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.