SOLD OUT - USED 2011 Giant Defy Advanced 2 Small 52cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano 105 10 Spd
For sale is a USED 2011 Giant Defy Advanced 2 Small 52cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano 105 10 Speed
- Size: Small/52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 47cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52cm
- Head Tube: 145mm
- Steerer Tube: 225mm
- Standover Height: 28.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano 105 5700 Mix
- Color: White
- Weight: 18.1lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber, Tapered Steer Tube
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Giant Carbon, Aero Shape
- Saddle: Fizik Aliante
- Stem: Bontrager Aluminum 90mm
- Handlebar: Giant Connect Aluminum 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5700
- Brakeset: Shimano 105 BR-5700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5700 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5701 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-5750 170mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5700 11-28t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speedn
- Wheelset: DT Swiss R1800 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin 700x28c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order with some minor cosmetic wear. Tires look almost new. Bar tape is brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.