USED 2011 Kestrel 4000 Pro Sl Ultegra Large 55cm Carbon TT Triathlon Bike
For sale is a USED 2011 Kestrel 4000 Pro Sl Ultegra 55cm Carbon TT Triathlon Bike Carbon Bars Ultegra
- Size: Large 55cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 58.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 55.2cm
- Head Tube: 12.5cm
- Steer Tube: 20cm
- Standover Height: 79cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra/Profile Design
- Color: Carbon/White/Blue
- Weight: 19 lbs/8.6kg
- Frame: 800 K Hi-Modulus Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Kestrel EMS Pro TT Full Carbon, 1 1/8-1 1/4" Tapered Steerer
- Headset: FSA No. 53, Integrated 1 1/8' Top, 1 1/4" Bottom w/10mm Carbon Top Cover w/ Cable Stop
- Seatpost: Kestrel Aero Carbon w/Ritchey Clamp System, 170mm length, adjustable offset
- Saddle: Selle Italia Max SLR, 147mm width
- Stem: Profile Design Cobra, 85mm length,
- Basebar: Profile Design Cobra Wing, 42cm width, 135mm reach (center to tip of basebar grips), 50mm drop
- Aerobars: Profile Design Iron Man, carbon fiber, 360mm length
- Shifters: Shimano SL-BS79,
- Brake Levers: Profile Design QS2
- Brakes: TRP, Center-pull
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, RD-6700
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6700, 172.5mm length, 53/39T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BB6700
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700, 11-25T, 10 speed
- Chain: KMC 10 speed
- Wheelset: Shimano RS, 23mm width (external), 24mm depth
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport, 700x25c [F], Continental Grand Prix 4000S II, 700x25c [R]
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Frame has some cracks in the clear coat and some scratches, components are still in good shape. Wheels and chain are new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good), (5 for chain)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 3 (5 for front)
- Wheels: 5
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 3 (5 for brakes)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone . Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.