SOLD OUT - USED 2011 Kestrel Talon SL 55cm Carbon TT Triathlon Bike Ultegra 2x10 Speed
For sale is a USED 2011 Kestrel Talon SL 55cm Carbon TT Triathlon Bike Ultegra 2x10 Speed
- Size: 55cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 55cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 145mm
- Steer Tube: 250mm
- Standover Height: 31.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6600 Mix
- Color: Black White Blue
- Weight: 19.1lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Kestrel Carbon, Aero Shape
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Ponza
- Stem: Vision Aluminum, 90mm
- Basebar: Vision Aluminum, 42cm
- Aerobars: Vision Aluminum
- Shifters: Shimano SL-BS79
- Brake Levers: Vision
- Brakes: Cervelo Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6600 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6600 Ice Grey, Short Cage
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer 172.5mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Mega Exo
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 11-28t
- Chain: SRAM PC 1051
- Wheelset: AlexRims AT450 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Vittoria Diamante Pro 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some minor cosmetic wear.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'6" to 5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.