SOLD OUT - USED 2011 Scott Speedster S20 58cm Shimano 105 Aluminum Road Bike
For sale is a USED 2011 Scott Speedster S20 58cm Shimano 105 Aluminum Road Bike
- Seat Tube (c-t): 58cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 20cm
- Steerer Tube: 28cm
- Standover Height: 84cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano 105, Scott
- Color: White/Rosegold/Black
- Weight: 9kg/19.8lbs
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Ritchey, integrated cartridge
- Seatpost: Scott Alloy/Carbon 31.6mm Ø, 300mm length, 15mm offset
- Saddle: Selle Italia XO, 139mm width
- Stem: Scott alloy, 115mm length
- Handlebar: Scott Pilot Pro Alloy, 42cm width, 68mm reach, 135mm drop
- Shifters: Shimano 105, ST-5700
- Brakeset: Shimano BR-R560
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, FD-5700
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano 105, RD-5700
- Crankset: Shimano 105, FC-5700, 50/34T, 175mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Threaded, external cupsSM-BB5700
- Cassette: Shimano CS-5700, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra, CN-6701
- Wheelset: Unbranded alloy, 19.1mm width (external), 26mm depth
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin, 700x25c
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Overall, minor signs of wear on bike. Drivetrain and brakes function as expected. Wheels have a bit of sticker residue on them as well.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 4 (very good)
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 2 (fair)
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 2
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.