SOLD OUT - USED 2011 Specialized Roubaix Elite SL2 Apex Compact 56cm Carbon Endurance Road Bike
For sale is a USED 2011 Specialized Roubaix Elite SL2 Apex Compact 56cm Carbon Endurance Road Bike
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 19cm
- Steerer Tube: 17.5cm
- Standover Height: 81cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: SRAM Apex
- Color: Carbon/White/Gold
- Weight: 8.6kg/19 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber, w/ Zertz inserts
- Fork: Carbon fiber, w/ Zertz inserts
- Headset: Cane Creek Integrated
- Seatpost: 27.2mm 350mm20mm
- Saddle: Bontrager Arvada Comp, 140mm width
- Stem: Specialized Alloy, 16°/8°, 100mm length
- Handlebar: Specialized Alloy, 42cm width, 130mm drop, 85mm reach
- Shifters: SRAM Apex
- Brakeset: Unbranded alloy, side-pull
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Apex, Braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex
- Crankset: SRAM Apex, 50/34T, 172.5mm length,
- Bottom Bracket: Powerspline
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1050, 11-32T
- Chain: KMC 11 speed
- Wheelset: Mavic CXP 22, Quick Release, 21mm width (external), 22mm depth
- Tires: Specialized All Condition ELite, 700x23c
CONDITION: Used and has been well cared for/protected. Frame has 2 minor chips near front end. Parts show signs of use, with a majority of life left in them.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.