USED 2011 Specialized Roubaix SL3 Expert Compact 56cm Carbon Road Bike Ultegra
For sale is a USED 2011 Specialized Roubaix SL3 Expert Compact 56cm Carbon Road Bike Ultegra
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 515mm
- Top Tube (effective): 565mm
- Head Tube: 190mm
- Steerer Tube: 275mm
- Standover Height: 31.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6700 Mix
- Color: Black Grey Red
- Weight: 18.25lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Specialized Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Toupe +
- Stem: Specialized Aluminum, 90mm
- Handlebar: 3T Aluminum, 46cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6700 2x10
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6700 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6700 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6750 172.5mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 11-28t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Giant S-R2 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Giant S-R4 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bar tape is brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 3/5 (Good)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.