USED 2011 Specialized Ruby Pro Small 48cm Dura Ace 2x10 Speed Carbon Road Bike
For sale is a USED 2011 Specialized Ruby Pro Small 48cm Dura Ace 2x10 Speed Carbon Road Bike
- Size: Small/48cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 48cm
- Top Tube (effective): 50.6cm
- Head Tube: 130mm
- Steerer Tube: 215mm
- Standover Height: 28''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 7900 Mix
- Color: Black/White/Blue
- Weight: 15.6lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Specialized Roubaix Carbon 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Lithia
- Stem: Zipp Aluminum
- Handlebar: Deda Carbon 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace ST-7900
- Brakeset:Shimano Ultegra BR-6700
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Dura Ace FD-7900
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Dura Ace RD-7900
- Crankset: Specialized FACT Carbon 167.5mm 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Roval Fusee 700c
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 4'10'' to 5'3''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.