SOLD OUT - USED 2011 Trek Cronus Pro Gary Fisher 54cm Ultegra 6700 Carbon Road Bike 16 lbs
For sale is a USED 2011 Trek Cronus Pro 54cm 2x10 Speed Ultegra 6700 Carbon Road Bike
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 160mm
- Steerer Tube: 250mm
- Standover Height: 31''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6700 Mix
- Color: Black/White/Blue
- Weight: 16.9lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Bontrager Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Fizik Antares
- Stem: Bontrager RXL 100mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager RL Aluminum 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6700
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6700 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6700 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra Compact FC-6700 172.5mm 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 12-27T
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager RL 700c Alloy
- Tires: Bontrager R3 Plus 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Non drive side seat stay has a few chips in the paint. Otherwise, the bike shows little wear.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'5'' to 5'10''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.