SOLD OUT - USED 2012 BMC Roadracer SL01 51cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 11 speed 16lb
For sale is a USED 2012 BMC Roadracer SL01 51cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 11 speed
- Size: 51cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 455mm
- Top Tube (effective): 535mm
- Head Tube: 120mm
- Steerer Tube: 210mm
- Standover Height: 28.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6800 Mix
- Color: Red White Black
- Weight: 16.4lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: BMC Airfoil Post, Carbon Fiber
- Saddle: Fizik Ardea
- Stem: Fizik Cryano R1 100mm
- Handlebar: Fizik Cryano Carbon 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6800
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6800
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6800 172.5mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800 11-28t
- Chain: Shimano 11 Spedd
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium SL
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike is in good shape and shows little wear.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'1'' to 5'7''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.