SOLD OUT - USED 2012 Boulder Brevet Lugged Waterford Steel Road/Touring Bike 59cm Blue
For sale is a USED 2012 Boulder Brevet Lugged Waterford Steel Road/Touring Bike 59cm Blue
- Size: 59 cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 61.5 cm
- Top Tube (effective): 59 cm
- Head Tube: 20 cm
- Steerer Tube: 33 cm
- Standover Height: 85 cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x9
- Color: Blue / White / Silver
- Weight: 23.75 lbs (includes weight of rack, bag and hand pump)
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: Steel, external
- Seatpost: Nitto, aluminium, 27.2 mm diameter
- Saddle: Berthoud Gilles, leather, 160 mm width
- Stem: Nitto, steel, 110 mm
- Handlebar: Aluminium, 440 mm
- Shifters: Silver, downtube shifters
- Brakeset: Cane Creek SCR-5 / Tektro, V-brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano, FD-CX70
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace, RD-7700
- Crankset: Rene Herse, 175 mm, 44/28T
- Bottom Bracket: Square Tapered
- Cassette: Campagnolo, 13-28T
- Chain: SRAM PC991
- Wheelset: Velocity Synergy, 700c, alloy
- Tires: Compass Stampede Pass, 700x32C
- Extras: Front rack and bag, top tube hand pump, two extra cassettes with no use and a 622x28-44c tube.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4
- Brake Pads: 3
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4 (5 for brakes)
Condition Description: Awesome customer built randonneuring bike that is in great shape. Bike has pretty low miles, and frame and parts are very clean.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'11" to 6'4. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.