SOLD OUT - USED 2012 Cannondale SuperSix 48cm Carbon Road Bike 11 Speed Dura Ace
For sale is a USED 2012 Cannondale SuperSix 48cm Carbon Road Bike 11 Speed Dura Ace
- Size: 48cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 48cm
- Top Tube (effective): 51.5cm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Steerer Tube: 180mm
- Standover Height: 29"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Mix
- Color: Black/White
- Weight: 15.1bs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: 3T Doric Team Carbon 31.6mm
- Saddle: Specialized Romin Pro Carbon
- Stem: 3T ARX Team Aluminum 100mm
- Handlebar: Shimano Pro Vibe 7s Carbon 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace ST-9000
- Brakeset: Tektro Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-9000 Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-9000
- Crankset: Cannondale Hollowgram SL 170mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace 11-28
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium SL 700c
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin 700x25mm
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows little wear.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'1" to 5'7". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.