SOLD OUT - USED 2012 Cannondale Supersix 54cm Carbon Fiber Road Bike Ultegra Zipp Ksyrium
For sale is a USED 2012 Cannondale Supersix 54cm Carbon Fiber Road Bike Ultegra 10 Speed
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 544mm
- Top Tube (effective): 545mm
- Head Tube: 140mm
- Steerer Tube: 240mm
- Standover Height: 31.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6700 Mix
- Color: Black/White
- Weight: 16.4lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3 31.6mm
- Saddle: Fizik Arione V5
- Stem: Zipp SL Sprint Carbon 120mm and Thicc
- Handlebar: Easton EC90 SLX3 Carbon Fiber 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6700
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6700
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-67000 172.5mm 50/34t Compact
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 11-28 10 Speed
- Chain: NEW KMC X10.93
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium SL 700c
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Chain is brand new. Paint on frame is still in very good shape and shows little wear.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5'' tp 5'10''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.