SOLD OUT - USED 2012 Cervelo P2 Ultegra 51cm M Carbon Fiber TT Tri Triathlon Bike P2C
For sale is a USED 2012 Cervelo P2 Ultegra 54cm M Carbon Fiber TT Tri Triathlon Bike P2C
- Size: 51cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 482mm
- Top Tube (effective): 510mm
- Head Tube: 90mm
- Steer Tube: 185mm
- Standover Height: 30''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6700 Mix
- Color: Black/White/Red
- Weight: 18.7lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Carbon Fiber Cervelo Proprietary
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta
- Stem: 3T ARX Pro 80mm
- Basebar: 3T Aura-Pro Carbon Fiber 40cm
- Aerobars: 3T Ultimate Performance Aluminum
- Shifters: Shimano SL-BS78 Bar End Shifters
- Brake Levers: TRP Carbon Fiber
- Brakes: FSA Gossamer
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6700 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6700 SS
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer 165mm 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: Mega EXO
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra Cs-6700 12-25T
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-R501
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro 700x23
CONDITION: USED, in good shape and recently serviced. The bike has little wear.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'1'' to 5'7''
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.