SOLD OUT - USED 2012 Cervelo S2 SRAM Rival 58cm Carbon Fiber Aero Road Bike 2x10 Speed
For sale is a USED 2012 Cervelo S2 SRAM Rival 58cm Carbon Fiber Aero Road Bike 2x10 Speed
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 55cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 18cm
- Steerer Tube: 27.5cm
- Standover Height:
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: SRAM, FSA, Fulcrum Racing
- Color: Black/Red/White
- Weight: 7.9kg/17.4 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: 3T Funda Pro, Carbon fiber
- Headset: FSA, Integrated
- Seatpost: Carbon fiber aero, 10mm offset
- Saddle: Fizik Arione, 130mm width
- Stem: FSA OS 190 Alloy, 110mm length, +/- 6°
- Handlebar: FSA Omega Compact Alloy, 42cm width
- Shifters: SRAM Rival
- Brakeset: FSA Gossamer, Dual pivot side pull
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Rival
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rival
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer, 175mm length, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
- Cassette: SRAM PG 1070, 11-25T
- Chain: SRAM, 10 speed
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing T, quick release
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Slick, 70x23c
CONDITION: Used and in good shape. Bike shows some wear, with some chainring tooth wear and road grime in corners. Front tire has a moderate gash to it's tread. It hasn't poked through entire tire. However something to be aware of upon purchase. Both tires still have life left in them.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 4 (very good)
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.