SOLD OUT - USED 2012 Felt Z4 54cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano 105/Ultegra 2x10 speed
For sale is a USED 2012 Felt Z4 54cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano 105/Ultegra 2x10 speed
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54.5cm
- Head Tube: 16cm
- Steerer Tube: 25.7cm
- Standover Height: 76cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra, FSA, Mavic, Felt
- Color: Blue/Green/White
- Weight: 17.75lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: FSA, integrated
- Seatpost: Felt carbon fiber, 27.2mm Ø, 18mm offset
- Saddle: Felt w/ CroMoly rails, 142mm width
- Stem: Felt alloy, 90mm length, variable angle (6/10/14 degrees)
- Handlebar: Felt VS alloy, 42cm width
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra
- Brakeset: Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Crankset: FSA Team Issue, 50/34T, 172.5mm length
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
- Cassette: Shimano, 12-28T
- Chain: Shimano, 10-speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium Equipe, quick release
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport, 700x23c
CONDITION: Used and in very good shape. Drivetrain and brakes function as expected. Frame has a few minor scuffs and chips, mainly on toptube.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3.5 (pretty good)
- Brake Pads: 3.5
- Tires: 5 (new)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 3.5
- Shifters: 3.5
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.