SOLD OUT - USED 2012 Pinarello KOBH 60.1 56cm Carbon Road Bike 2x11 Speed Shimano Ultegra
For sale is a USED 2012 Pinarello KOBH 60.1 56cm Carbon Road Bike 2x11 Speed Shimano Ultegra
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 165mm
- Steerer Tube: 245mm
- Standover Height: 31.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6800 Mix
- Color: Blue/Black Team Sky Colors
- Weight: 16.5lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Pinarello Carbon 31.6mm
- Saddle: Ergon SR3-M
- Stem: Zipp Service Course 100mm Aluminum
- Handlebar: Zipp Aluminum 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6800
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6800 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6800 SS Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6800 170mm 52/36t Mid compact
- Bottom Bracket: SM-BBR60 English Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano CS-6800 11-32t
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Shimano Dura Ace C25 Carbon Clinchers
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows very little wear, and bar tape is brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8'' to 6'1''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.