USED 2012 Rocky Mountain Flatline Park Large 18'' Downhill Mountain Bike Boxxer
For sale is a USED 2012 Rocky Mountain Flatline Park Large 18'' Downhill Mountain Bike Sram X9
- Size: Large/18''
- Seat Tube (c-t): 18''
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Steer Tube: 155mm
- Standover Height: 30''
- Wheel Size: 26''
- Speed: 1x9
- Type: Downhill Mountain Bike
- Components: Sram X9 Mix
- Color: Yellow/Blue
- Weight: 43.3lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Rock Shox Boxxer 200mm Travel
- Headset: Cane Creek Threadless
- Rear Suspension: Rock Shox Vivid R2C
- Seatpost: Aluminum 30.8mm
- Saddle: WTB Silverado
- Stem: Truvativ Aluminum 60mm
- Handlebar: Truvativ BooBar 800mm
- Shifters: Sram X9 10 Speed
- Brakes: Avid Code R
- Rear Derailleur: Sram X9
- Crankset: Truvativ Hussefelt 165mm 34t
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Sram 11-32t 9 Speed
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: DT Swiss F630
- Tires: Kenda Nevegal 26x2.5''
- Extras: Metal Platform Pedals, MRP Chain Guide/Bash Guard
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some cosmetic wear. Seals on suspension still look good.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'6'' to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.