SOLD OUT - USED 2012 Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL4 56cm Dura Ace Di2 10 Speed Road Bike
For sale is a USED 2012 Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL4 56cm Dura Ace Di2 10 Speed Road BikeSPECS:
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 53cm
- Top Tube (effective): 565mm
- Head Tube: 160mm
- Steerer Tube: 245mm
- Standover Height: 31''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 7970 Di2 Mix
- Color: Black/White
- Weight: 15.25lbs
- Frame: FACT 11r Carbon
- Fork: FACT Carbon
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: S-Works FACT Carbon 27.2mm
- Saddle: S-Works Carbon
- Stem: S-Works Aluminum 100mm
- Handlebar: 42cm S-Works Carbon
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 ST-7970
- Brakeset:Shimano Dura Ace BR-7900
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Dura Ace Di2 FD-7970
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Dura Ace Di2 RD-7970
- Crankset: S-Works Carbon 52/36 172.5mm
- Bottom Bracket: PF30
- Cassette: 10 Speed 11-28 with mixed parts, Dura Ace CS-9000 lock ring, with mix of Sram and Shimano cogs
- Chain: NEW KMC X10
- Wheelset: Roval Fusee SL
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23c
- Extras: External Battery Charger for Di2
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Tires, bar tape, and chain are all brand new. This would make the perfect race bike that won't break the bank.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'8'' to 6'
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.