SOLD OUT - USED 2012 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Elite Medium 17'' Mountain Bike 26" Wheel
For sale is a USED 2012 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Elite Medium Mountain Bike 26" WheelSPECS:
- Size: Medium
- Seat Tube (c-t): 17''
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 130mm
- Steer Tube: 200mm
- Standover Height: 28.5''
- Wheel Size: 26''
- Speed: 2x10
- Type: FUll Suspension Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano/Sram Mix
- Color: Black/White
- Weight: 29.25lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Fox Talas RL
- Headset: Integrated
- Rear Suspension: Specialized Future Shock W/Brain
- Seatpost: Specialized Command Dropper 30.8mm
- Saddle: Specialized Henge
- Stem: Specialized Quick Set Aluminum 80mm
- Handlebar: P Series Aluminum 750mm
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M660
- Brakes: Avid Elixr 7SL
- Front Derailleur: Sram X7 2x
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR RD-M985
- Crankset: Sram Carbon 175mm 38/24T
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette:Sram 10 Speed 11-36t
- Chain: KMC 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Roval Control Trail 26''
- Tires: Specialized Purgatory 26x2.2'' Rear, Specialized Butcher 26x2.3'' Front
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some minor cosmetic wear, but is in overall good shape. Tires and brake pads still have plenty of life.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5'' to 5'11''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.