USED 2012 Specialized Transition SM Carbon TT Tri Aero Bike Shimano Ultegra
For sale is a USED 2012 Specialized Transition SM Carbon TT Triathlon Bike Shimano Ultegra 10
- Size: Small
- Seat Tube (c-c): 445mm
- Top Tube (effective): 52cm
- Head Tube: 100mm
- Steer Tube: 190mm
- Standover Height: 28"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6700 Mis
- Color: White Black
- Weight: 20lbs
- Frame: FACT 7r Carbon
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Specialized Carbon, Aero Shape
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 344
- Stem: Specialized Aluminum, 100mm
- Basebar: Profile Design T2 Wing Aluminum, 40cm
- Aerobars: Profile Design T2+Aluminum
- Shifters: Shimano SL-BS79 Bar End
- Brake Levers: Tektro
- Brakes: Specialized Center Pull
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6700 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6700 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6700 170mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5700 12-25T
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: NEW Shimano WH-R500
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some minor cosmetic wear but is in great mechanical shape. Wheels, tires, bar tape, and shift cables are all brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 5/5 (NEW)
- Wheels: 5/5 (NEW)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 5/5 (NEW)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.