USED 2012 Trek Superfly 100 Elite 17.5" Full Suspension Carbon MTB 29" 1x ENVE
For sale is a 2012 Trek Superfly 100 Elite Mountain Bike
- Size: 17.5
- Seat Tube (c-t): 17"
- Top Tube (effective): 23"
- Head Tube: 114mm
- Steer Tube: 172mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 29
- Speed: 11
- Type: XC
- Components: SRAM/Shimano
- Color: Black/Blue
- Weight: 25lbs 13oz
- Frame: Trek Superfly Elite 100 G2 Geometry
- Fork: Fox Float 32 CTD with remote
- Headset: FSA Internal
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float RP23
- Seatpost: KS Lev 100mm Dropper with remote
- Saddle: Bontrager
- Stem: Bontrager 100mm RXL
- Handlebar: Whisky Carbon Riser 750mm
- Shifters: SRAM GX
- Brakes: Shimano XT BR-M785
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX
- Crankset: SRAM GX 175mm, Wolftooth Stainless Steel narrow/wide 28t
- Bottom Bracket: BB91
- Cassette: e13 9-42 casette on XO driver
- Chain: SRAM PC XX1
- Wheelset: ENVE XC carbon rims, CX-ray, DTswiss 240 with PowerTap PowerMeter by Wheelbuilder.com 15mm thru-axle, 142 rear thru-axle
- Tires: Maxis Minion DHF front and Minion SS rear BOTH Tubess setup
CONDITION: This bike is in great mechanical condition. There are scratches throughout the frame consistent with regular use. Scratches can also be found on the rims but are nothing more than cosmetic.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'5" to 5'11"
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.