USED 2012 Wilier Triestina Izoard XP Pro Race Large 55cm Carbon Road Bike Red
For sale is a USED 2012 Wilier Triestina Izoard XP Pro Race Large 55cm Carbon Road Bike
- Size: 55cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 55cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54.5cm
- Head Tube: 165mm
- Steerer Tube: 240mm
- Standover Height: 31.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6700
- Color: Red/White/Black
- Weight: 18.5lbs
- Frame: Wiler Carbon Monocoque
- Fork: Wilier Carbon, 1-1/8'' non tapered Steer tube
- Headset: Integrated, Threadless
- Seatpost: Wilier/FSA Aluminum, ø31.6mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia/Wilier Flex Control Technology
- Stem: Wilier/FSA Aluminum 100mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager VR-S Race 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6700
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6700
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra FD-6700
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra RD-6700
- Crankset:Shimano Ultegra FC-6700 172.5mm 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Dura Ace SM-BB7900 English Threaded 1.37x24
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5700 10 Speed 12-25
- Chain:Shimano Ultegra CN-6701
- Wheelset: Shimano RS-30
- Tires: NEW Hutchinson Equinoc 700x23C
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Several small scratches on frame and components from normal use but bike is mechanically fine. Rear tire are brand new and have not been ridden. Front tire is almost 100%. This would make a great bike for a racer on a budget. It is Italian style at an approachable price.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'6'' to '11''
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.