SOLD OUT - USED 2013 Bianchi Impulso 59cm Shimano 105 2x10 Speed Aluminum Road Bike
For sale is a USED 2013 Bianchi Impulso 59cm Shimano 105 2x10 Speed Aluminum Road Bike
- Size: 59cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 59cm
- Head Tube: 190mm
- Steerer Tube: 280mm
- Standover Height: 31.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano 105 Mix
- Color: Black White Celeste
- Weight: 20.1lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Bianchi Reparto Corse 31.6mm Aluminum
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Spid Celeste
- Stem: Bianchi Reparto Corse 115mm Aluminum
- Handlebar: Bianchi Reparto Corse Aluminum 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5700
- Brakeset: Bianchi Reparto Corse Dual Pivot Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4600
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5700
- Crankset: FSA Omega 172.5mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Mega EXO
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra CS-4600 11-27
- Chain: FSA S10
- Wheelset: Bianchi Reparto Corse Alloy 700c
- Tires: Hutchinson Equinox 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. There are a few small scratches on the top tube and the saddle has some small tears. Bar tape is brand new.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'11'' to 6'4''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.