SOLD OUT - USED 2013 Cannondale CAADX 105 51cm Cyclocross Bike Shimano 10 Speed Cantilever
For sale is a USED 2013 Cannondale CAADX 105 51cm Cyclocross Bike Shimano 10 Speed Cantilever Brakes
- Size: 51cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 53cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53.5cm
- Head Tube: 14cm
- Steer Tube: 24.4cm
- Standover Height: 79cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Mix, FSA, Cannondale
- Color: Brushed Aluminum, Gray
- Weight: 9.4kg/20.7 lbs
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Tange Seiki, integrated
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4 alloy, 20mm offset, 27.2mm Ø
- Saddle: Fizik Arione, 130mm width
- Stem: Cannondale C3 Alloy, 100mm length,
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 alloy, 40cm width,
- Shifters: Shimano 105, ST-5700
- Brakeset: Tektro CR710, cantilever
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, FD-5700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105, RD-5700, short cage
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer, 46/36T, 172.5mm length
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano CS-4600, 12-28T
- Chain: KMC
- Wheelset: Maddux CX 3.0
- Tires: Schwalbe Sammy Slick, 700x35c
CONDITION: Used bike in solid shape. Shows some level of wear, however drivetrain and brakes are functioning well. Frame, wheels have minor signs of wear on them. Fork has a chip in clearcoat on left side.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.