SOLD OUT - USED 2013 Cannondale Slice 5 105 Aero 54cm Medium Carbon TT Triathlon Bike
For sale is a USED 2013 Cannondale Slice 5 105 Aero 54cm Medium Carbon TT Triathlon Bike Shimano 2x10 speed Black SPECS:
- Size: 54cm/Medium
- Seat Tube (c-t): 55.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53.5cm
- Head Tube: 10.5cm
- Steer Tube: 19cm
- Standover Height: 76.5cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano 105, FSA, Microshift
- Color: Black
- Weight: 19.5 lbs
- Frame: Cannondale Aero,carbon,
- Fork: Cannondale Slice Aero, carbon
- Headset: Tange Seiki, semi-integrated
- Seatpost: Cannondale, carbon
- Saddle: Cannondale, 135mm width
- Stem: Cannondale C3, alloy, 100mm
- Basebar: Cannondale C3, alloy, 400mm
- Aerobars: Tri Max Team, alloy, 330mm
- Shifters: Microshift, bar end shifters
- Brake Levers: Pro Max
- Brakes: Tektro, rim
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, FD-5700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105, RD-5700
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer, 172.5mm, 53/39T
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano HG, CS-4500, 12-28T
- Chain: KMC X10
- Wheelset: Shimano RS 10, WH-RS10, alloy, 700c
- Tires: [F] Schwalbe Lugano, 700x23c [R] Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4
- Brake Pads: 4
- Tires: 4
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 3.5
- Cables/Housing: 3.5
Condition Description: USED TT bike shows signs of light use. New chain and bar tape. Bike is clean, tuned, and ready to race!
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.