USED 2013 Cannondale Slice 51cm Carbon Fiber TT Tri Bike Shimano Di2
For sale is a USED 2013 Cannondale Slice 51cm Carbon Fiber TT Triathlon Bike Shimano Di2SPECS:
- Size: 51cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 51cm
- Top Tube (effective): 505mm
- Head Tube: 90mm
- Steer Tube: 175mm
- Standover Height: 29"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6770 Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 19.9lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Cannondale Carbon, Aero Shape
- Saddle: ISM Adamo Racing
- Stem: Cannondale C3 Aluminum, 90mm
- Basebar: Cannondale Aluminum, 40cm
- Aerobars: TriMax Team Aluminum
- Shifters: Shimano SW-R671, ST-6871
- Brake Levers: Shimano ST-6871
- Brakes: Tektro Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-6770
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-6770
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer 170mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra CS-4600 11-28t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-RS10
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some minor cosmetic wear, but is in great mechanical shape. Di2 Firmwars was updated 11/25/19.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 3/5 (Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'1" to 5'7". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.