SOLD OUT - USED 2013 Cervelo P2 Ultegra 58cm Carbon TT Tri Bike Shimano Dura-Ace/Ultegra
For sale is a USED 2013 Cervelo P2 Ultegra 58cm Carbon TT Tri Bike Shimano Dura-Ace/Ultegra
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 60cm
- Head Tube: 16cm
- Steer Tube: 26cm
- Standover Height: 84cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano/Vision
- Color: White/Gray/Black/Red
- Weight: 9.2kg/20.2 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Cane Creek Forty, integrated
- Seatpost: Cervelo Aero Carbon, 2 offset positions, 375mm length
- Saddle: ISM PN 1.1, 111mm width
- Stem: Specialized Alloy, 120mm length
- Basebar: Vision Alloy, 42cm width, 85mm reach, 0mm drop
- Aerobars: Vision TT Bars, Alloy, 320mm length
- Shifters: Shimano BS-78
- Brake Levers: Vision Aero Levers
- Brakes: Shimano Tiagra BR-4600 (front), Shimano 105 BR-5501 (rear)
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, FD-6600
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, RD-6600
- Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace FC-7800, 175mm length, w/ Rotor Q Rings, 53/39T
- Bottom Bracket: Threaded external cups, Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700, 11-28T
- Chain: KMC, 10 speed
- Wheelset: Shimano RS80, 20mm width (external), 50mm depth
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport, 700x25c
CONDITION: Used and in good mechanical shape. Frame and components show wear with scratches/paint chips/dirt on parts. Drivetrain shows wear as well, and parts like cables and housing have been replaced.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3
- Tires: 5 (New)
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 5 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.