SOLD OUT - USED 2013 Fuji Altamira 2.3 L/XL 59cm Carbon Road Bike Ultegra 2x10 Speed Blue
For sale is a USED 2013 Fuji Altamira 2.3 L/XL 59cm Carbon Road Bike Ultegra 2x10 Speed Blue
- Size: L/XL 59cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 59cm
- Top Tube (effective): 59cm
- Head Tube: 200mm
- Steerer Tube: 295mm
- Standover Height: 32"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6700 Mix
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 17.8lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Fuji Carbon Fiber, 31.6mm
- Saddle: Serfas Rx
- Stem: FSA Aluminum, 110mm
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts Aluminum, 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6700
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6700 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6700 Short Cage
- Crankset: Rotor 3D 175mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: BB86 Press Fit
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5700 11-28t
- Chain: KMC X10
- Wheelset: Oval Concepts 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffior Pro 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in great shape with little wear. Seat tube has a small scratch. Bar tape is brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'11" to 6'4". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.