USED 2013 Intense Carbine 17'' Medium Red Carbon 650b XT Enduro Mountain Bike
For sale is a USED 2013 Intense Carbine 27.5 Red Carbon Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Size: Medium
- Seat Tube (c-t): 17"
- Top Tube: 23"
- Head Tube: 4.5"
- Steer Tube: 7.25"
- Standover Height: 30"
- Wheel Size: 27.5 / 650b
- Speed: 2x10
- Type: Full Suspension
- Color: Red
- Weight: 27lb 11oz
- Frame: Intense Carbine Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Fox Float Evolution Series
- Headset: Cane Creek XIIX
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float CTD Factory Series with Kashima Coating
- Seatpost: KS Dropper
- Saddle: WTB Rocket V
- Stem: Chromag 60mm
- Handlebar: Raceface SixC Carbon Handlebar 720mm
- Shifters: SRAM X9
- Brakes: Hope Hydraulic Disc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XT
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X9
- Crankset: Truvativ Noir Carbon 175mm with Blackspire chainrings
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG81
- Chain: CN-HG73
- Wheelset: Sun Ringle EQ25 rims laced to Hope Pro II hubs
- Tires: Kenda Nevegal Pro 27.5 x 2.35 front & WTB Bee Line 27.5 x 2.2
- Extras: Cateye Micro Wireless Cycling Computer
CONDITION: used with normal signs of wear from regular use. The bike has been recently tuned up and ready to ride. The dropper post doesn't retract to full extension but is still usable, just lacking the full range. Outside of that is a great build and good quality used mountain bike.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'5" to 5'11''
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.