USED 2013 Intense Carbine Large Carbon XT Pike VPP Full Suspension Mountain Bike
For sale is a 2013 Intense Carbine Mountain Bike
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 22"
- Head Tube: 125mm
- Steer Tube: 207mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 1x11
- Type: Full Suspension
- Components: Shimano
- Color: Carbon
- Weight: 27lbs 15oz
- Frame: Intense Carbine Carbon Fiber w/ VPP linkage
- Fork: Rock Shox Pike
- Headset: Cane Creek
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float RP23
- Seatpost: KS Lev 125mm
- Saddle: WTB Volt
- Stem: Race Face Turbine 35mm 70mm
- Handlebar: Race Face 35mm 750mm
- Shifters: Shimano XTR SL-M9000
- Brakes: Shimano XT BR-M785
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT
- Crankset: Shimano Deore XT FC-M780 175mm Race Face Narrow Wide 30t
- Bottom Bracket: BB92
- Cassette: Shimano XTR CS-M9000 11-40t
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG700
- Wheelset: Shimano Deore XT WH-M788
- Tires: F/R Continental Mountain King 2.4"/Kenda Nevegal 2.35"
- Extras: Lizard Skins Peaty lock-ons, Race Face rock ring
CONDITION: This bike is in good mechanical shape and shows signs of use consistent with regular wear and tear. Scratches can be found throughout but there is no damage to be found on the frame or any components. Frame can accept dropouts that allow the use of 650B wheels. Sold separately.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'8" to 6'1"
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.