SOLD OUT - USED 2013 Kestrel RT-1000 SL 53cm Carbon Road Bike Ultegra Di2 2x10 Speed White
For sale is a USED 2013 Kestrel RT-1000 SL 53cm Carbon Road Bike Ultegra Di2 2x10 Speed White
- Size: 53cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 50cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53cm
- Head Tube: 160mm
- Steerer Tube: 255mm
- Standover Height: 29.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6770 Mix
- Color: White
- Weight: 16.9lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Kestrel Carbon, Aero Shape
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 700
- Stem: Oval Concepts Aluminum 100mm
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts Aluminum 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-6770
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-6770
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-6770 Short Cage
- Crankset: FSA SL-K Light 172.5mm 52/36t
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5700 11-28t
- Chain: KMC 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Oval Concepts 535 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order with very little wear. Bike does not appear to have very many miles on it. Di2 firmware was updated 1/31/19. Includes a SM-BCR1 external battery charger.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4" to 5'9". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.