SOLD OUT - USED 2013 Orbea ORCA B105 55cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano 105 2x10 speed
For sale is a USED 2013 Orbea ORCA B105 55cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano 105 2x10 speed
- Size: 55cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 55.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 55.5cm
- Head Tube: 16.5cm
- Steerer Tube: 25.5cm
- Standover Height: 83cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano 105
- Color: Carbon/Red
- Weight: 9kg/ 20 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: FSA, integrated
- Seatpost: Orbea carbon, 31.6mm Ø, 350mm length, 10mm offset
- Saddle: Selle Royal, 155mm width
- Stem: Bontrager RL, 90mm length, 17° rise
- Handlebar: Orbea Alloy, 42cm width, 70mm reach, 130mm drop
- Shifters: Shimano 105, Shimano ST-5700
- Brakeset: Orbea alloy rim, side pull
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, FD-4600
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105, RD-5700
- Crankset: FSA Omega, 50/34T, 172.5mm length
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano CS-4600, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano CN-4601
- Wheelset: Unbranded alloy, 30mm depth, 19.5mm width (external)
- Tires: Continental UltraSport, 700x25c
CONDITION: Used bike with new cables, housing and bar tape. A few hefty scratches on frame, seatpost, and crankarms. Drivetrain and brakes function properly, with life left in components.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 5 (new)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'9"- 6'1". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.