SOLD OUT - USED 2013 Raleigh RX 2.0 53cm Aluminum Cyclocross Gravel Bike Disc Shimano 105
For sale is a USED 2013 Raleigh RX 2.0 53cm Aluminum Cyclocross Gravel Bike Disc Shimano 105
- Size: 53cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 500mm
- Top Tube (effective): 530mm
- Head Tube: 120mm
- Steer Tube: 200mm
- Standover Height: 30.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano 105 5700 Mix
- Color: Raw Alumium
- Weight: 22.75lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Aluminum
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Avenir 200 Series Aluminum, 31.6mm
- Saddle: Avenir
- Stem: Avenir Aluminum, 90mm
- Handlebar: Avenir Aluminum, 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5700
- Brakeset: Avid BB5 Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-CX70 Top Pull
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD_5701
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer Aluminum, 170mm 46/36t
- Bottom Bracket: PF30
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5700 12-27t
- Chain: NEW KMC X10
- Wheelset: Dedo 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Vittoria Cross XG Pro 700x32c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Frame has some minor scuffs but bike is in great mechanical shape. Chain is brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 3/5 (Good)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 3/5 (Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4" to 5'9". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.