SOLD OUT - USED 2013 Santa Cruz Blur LT Large Carbon Fiber Full Suspension Mountain Bike Sh
For sale is a USED 2013 Santa Cruz Blur LT Large Carbon Fiber Full Suspension Mountain Bike Shimano XT
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 20"
- Top Tube (effective): 23"
- Head Tube: 4.75"
- Steer Tube: 8.25"
- Standover Height: 29.5"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x10
- Type: Full suspension mountain bike
- Components: Shimano Deore XT/Fox/Thomson/WTB
- Color: Black/Gray/White
- Weight: 28.25lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Fox Float 32, 150mm travel
- Headset: Cane Creek Forty, external lower cup, integrated upper cup.
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float CTD, 60mm stroke length, approx 214mm eye-to-eye
- Seatpost: Thomson Elite Alloy, 30.9mm Ø, 0mm offset
- Saddle: WTB Volt, 133mm width
- Stem: Truvativ AKA alloy, 70mm length, +/-5°
- Handlebar: Easton Raven, 690mm width
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT
- Crankset: Shimano Deore XT, 175mm length, 42/32/24T
- Bottom Bracket: Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano, 11-36T
- Chain: Shimano, 10-speed
- Wheelset: WTB Frequency i23 Team, thruaxle
- Tires: Bontrager XR 4 Expert, 26" x 2.35"
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Drivetrain, brakes and suspension function smoothly. Frame shows a few minor scuffs/chips to rear seatstays and crankarms.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3.5
- Brake Pads: 4
- Tires: 3.5
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 3.5
- Cables/Housing: 4 (new cables, reused housing)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'1". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.