USED 2013 Scott Cx Team Medium 55cm Aluminum Gravel Cx Bike Ultegra 105 2x10
For sale is a USED 2013 Scott Cx Team Medium 55cm Aluminum Gravel Cx Bike 2x10 Speed
- Size: Medium/55cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 55cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 140mm
- Steer Tube: 230mm
- Standover Height: 31''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano 105/Ultegra Mix
- Color: Black/Red
- Weight: 21lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Syncros Aluminum 31.6mm
- Saddle: Syncros
- Stem: Scott R2.5 Aluminum 110mm
- Handlebar: Scott R2.0 42cm Aluminum
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5700
- Brakeset: Tektro Cantilever Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Cross Specific FD-CX70
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6700 SS Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano 105 Cross Specific FC-CX50
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano CS-4600 11-30T
- Chain: NEW KMC X10.93
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-R500 700c Alloy
- Tires: Schwalbe Rocket Ron 700x35c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Chain is brand new. Drive side seat stay has a few small scratches.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'6'' to 5'11''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.