SOLD OUT - USED 2013 Specialized Demo 8 I Downhill Mountain Bike Medium Black/Green Rocksho
For sale is a USED 2013 Specialized Demo 8 I Downhill Mountain Bike Medium Black/Green Rockshox Fox
- Size: Medium
- Seat Tube (c-t): 16.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 22.75"
- Head Tube: 4.5"
- Steer Tube: 6"
- Standover Height: 28.5"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 1x10
- Type: Downhill mountain bike
- Components: SRAM, Rockshox, Fox, Avid
- Color: Black/Green
- Weight: 16.5kg/36lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Rockshox Boxxer, 200mm travel
- Headset: Integrated
- Rear Suspension: Fox Van RC Performance Series, 230mm eye-to-eye
- Seatpost: Alloy, 30.9mm Ø, 0mm offset
- Saddle: WTB High Tail, 130mm width
- Stem: Specialized, 50mm length
- Handlebar: Specialized Alloy, 770mm width
- Shifters: SRAM X7
- Brakes: Avid Elixir 5, 200mm rotor [F], 180mm [R]
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X-9
- Crankset: Descendant, 165mm length, 36T
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano, 11-25T
- Chain: KMC 10 speed
- Wheelset: Roval DH, thruaxle
- Tires: Specialized Butcher SX, 26"x2.25"
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Components show some scuffs, as well as frame parts. Drivetrain and brakes function as expected, despite some wear and grime in tight corners.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Fork: Fork just had a lower service with seal replacement. Light scratches toward top of left stanchion. Rebound knob is missing but can still be adjusted with allen key.
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3.5 (pretty good)
- Cables/Housing: 5
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'7" - 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.