SOLD OUT - USED 2013 Trek Domane 6.9 62cm Carbon Road Bike Ultegra 11 speed 16 lbs!!!
For sale is a USED 2013 Trek Domane 6.9 C Carbon Road Bike 62cm Ultegra 11 speed White/Red
- Size: 62cm
- Seat Tube (c-c): 58.6cm
- Top Tube (effective): 59.3cm
- Head Tube: 245mm
- Steerer Tube: 340mm
- Standover Height: 33''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6800 mix
- Color: Red/White/Black
- Weight: 16.1lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber w/ Iso Speed coupling
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Integrated
- Saddle: Specialized Toupe
- Stem: FSA SL-K Aluminum 100mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager Carbon 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6800 2x11
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6800
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6800 175mm 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Press Fit
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800 11-28t
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG901 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 3
- Tires: Michelin Pro Race 4 700x23c
CONDITION: This bike is used and in excellent shape. Only minor signs of wear are visible. Original components were swapped off and replaced with Ultegra 6800 11 speed. The frame and drive train components have less than 1000 miles on them. The wheels have even less.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 6' and up
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.