SOLD OUT - USED 2014 Bianchi Intenso 55cm Carbon Road Bike 2x10 Speed Shimano 105 5700
For sale is a USED Bianchi Intenso 55cm Carbon Road Bike 2x10 Speed Shimano 105 5700
- Size: 55cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 170mm
- Steerer Tube: 260mm
- Standover Height: 30.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano 105 5700 Mix
- Color: Red
- Weight: 17.3lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber, tapered Steer Tube
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Bianchi Reparto Corse Aluminum, 31.6mm
- Saddle: Endure Air
- Stem: Bianchi Aluminum, 100mm
- Handlebar: Bianchi Aluminum 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5700
- Brakeset: Bianchi Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5700
- Crankset: Shimano Non Series FC-R565 172.5mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: SRAM PG 1050 11-32
- Chain: FSA 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing Sport 700c Clinchers
- Tires: NEW Michelin Power Endurance 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in great shape with little wear and recently serviced. Tires are both brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.