SOLD OUT - USED 2014 Cannondale Synapse Black Inc 54cm Endurance Di2 Road Bike 15lbs
For sale is a USED 2014 Cannondale Synapse Black Inc 54cm Endurance Lightweight (15lbs!) Road Bike Dura-Ace Di2 Carbon Mavic Kysrium SLR
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 49cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54.2cm
- Head Tube: 16.6cm
- Steerer Tube: 23.5cm
- Standover Height: 79cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, FSA
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 6.8kg/15 lbs
- Frame: BallisTEC Hi-Mod Carbon fiber
- Fork: BallisTEC Hi-Mod Carbon fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: FSA SL-K, 0mm setback, 25.5mm Ø 345mm length
- Saddle: San Marco Power, 143mm width
- Stem: Zipp Service Course SL, 110mm length, +/-17°
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Alloy, 42cm width, 80mm reach, 130mm drop
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-9070
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-9000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, FD-9070
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace RD-9070
- Crankset: Cannondale Hollowgram SLSL2, 50/34T, 170mm length
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG701
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium SLR, 24mm depth, 19.8mm width (external)
- Tires: Mavic Yksion Pro, 700x25c (front), Specialized S-Works Turbo, 700x24c (rear)
- Extras: Shimano Di2 Charger included, SM-BCR2
CONDITION: Used and in great shape. Front wheel has some mild scratching, while rest of bike looks pretty clean. Crankarms and rear derailleur have some scratches on edges. Drivetrain has some of its life left.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 4
- Wheels: 3.5
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.