SOLD OUT - USED 2014 Cervelo S3 Ultegra 58cm Carbon Aero Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 17 lbs
For sale is a USED 2014 Cervelo S3 Ultegra 58cm Carbon Aero Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x11 Speed
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58.1cm
- Head Tube: 19.9cm
- Steerer Tube: 25.6cm
- Standover Height: 81.5cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra/Rotor/3T
- Color: Red/Black/White/Gray
- Weight: 7.8kg/17.1 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: FSA Orbit IS-2, integrated
- Seatpost: Cervelo carbon aero, frame specific, 335mm length, 20mm offset
- Saddle: Fizik Antares, 140mm width, manganese rails
- Stem: 3T ARX-Pro, 110mm length
- Handlebar: 3T Ergonova Pro, 42cm width, 135mm drop, 80mm reach
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra, ST-6800
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra, BR-6800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, FD-6800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, RD-6800
- Crankset: Rotor 3DF, 52/36T, 175mm length
- Bottom Bracket: BBRight PF30
- Cassette: Shimano Shimano 105, CS-R7000, 11-28T
- Chain: KMC X11SL
- Wheelset: Shimano RS, quick release, 23mm width (external) 25mm depth
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 5000
- Extras: Fizik taillight included.
CONDITION: Used and in good shape. Frame has very little scratches aside from BB zone. Wheels are new, with used tires installed on them. Hoods have some stretching to them.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3
- Brake Pads: 5
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 5
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.