SOLD OUT - USED 2014 Cervelo S5 VWD 51cm Carbon Aero Road Bike Dura-Ace Di2 Aero Racing
For sale is a USED 2014 Cervelo S5 VWD 51cm Carbon Aero Road Bike Dura-Ace Di2 Aero Road Tri
- Size: 51cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 455mm
- Seat Tube (c-c): 435mm
- Seat Angle (Effective): 73 degrees
- Stack: 530mm
- Reach: 369mm
- Top Tube (c-c): 525mm
- Top Tube (eff): 531mm
- Head Tube: 128mm
- Head Angle: 72.2 degrees
- Steer Tube: 180mm
- Spacing (F/R): 100mm QR / 130mm QR
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Standover Height: 750mm
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, PRO
- Color: Gray/White/Red/Black
- Serial: SNS5L13L00082
- Weight: 7kg/15.4 lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: FSA Orbit IS-2 Integrated (included) S.H.I.S IS41 standard
- Seatpost: Cervelo Carbon Fiber Aero 2-Position 0 and 40mm offset (included)
- Saddle: Pro Stealth, 143mm width
- Stem: Pro Vibe S, alloy, 100mm length, +/-10°
- Handlebar: PRO Vibe alloy, 42cm width, 135mm drop, 85mm reach
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, ST-9070
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura-Ace, BR-9000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, FD-9070
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, RD-9070, w/ Beriver pulley wheels & cage.
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000
- Bottom Bracket: Rotor Pressfit 4630
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, CS-6800, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG901
- Wheelset: Shimano Dura-Ace C50 tubular, quick release, 25mm width (external), 50mm depth
- Tires: Mavic Yksion Grip Link, 700x24c
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Frame was repaired and built up with new parts. Frame has a few minor scratches and components show little to no wear. Tires look to be brand new. Shifter hoods have small tears on tops. Does not come with a charger for Di2 components.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (NEW Chain)
- Brake Pads: 4 (very good)
- Tires: 5
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 3 (good)
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4" to 5'9". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.