SOLD OUT - USED 2014 Giant XTC Advanced 27.5 0 Team Small Carbon Mountain Bike 19 lbs!
For sale is a USED 2014 Giant XTC Advanced 27.5 0 Team Small Carbon Mountain Bike
- Size: Small
- Seat Tube (c-t): 15.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 22.6"
- Head Tube: 3.75"
- Steer Tube: 7"
- Standover Height: 27.8"
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Speed: 1x11
- Type: Hardtail mountain bike
- Components: SRAM XX, Rockshox, Giant
- Color: Composite/Blue/White
- Weight: 9kg/19.8 lbs
- Frame: Advanced-grade composite
- Fork: RockShox SID XX, w/ 15mm thru-axle, XLoc Full Sprint remote, OverDrive 2 steerer, 100mm travel
- Headset: Integrated bearings
- Rear Suspension: N/A
- Seatpost: Giant Contact SLR Composite, 27.2mm Ø 25mm offset
- Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt, 146mm width
- Stem: Giant Contact SLR, 8°x80mm length
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SLR, 690mm width 31.8mm clamp
- Shifters: SRAM XX1
- Brakes: Avid XX World Cup, hydraulic disc, [F] 160mm, [R] 140mm
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1
- Crankset: SRAM XX, 34T, 170mm length
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP, pressfit
- Cassette: SRAM 10-42T
- Chain: SRAM PCXX1
- Wheelset: Giant XCR-0, thruaxle
- Tires: Schwalbe Thunder Burt, 27.5"x2.1"
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Components and frame show some wear. A few minor scuffs as well throughout parts.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'3" to 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.