SOLD OUT - USED 2014 Mekk Poggio 1.5 56cm Carbon Road Bike Ultegra 2x10 Speed Black Blue
For sale is a USED 2014 56cm Mekk Poggio 1.5 Carbon Road Bike Ultegra 2x10 Speed Black Blue
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56.5cm
- Head Tube: 16cm
- Steerer Tube: 21.7cm
- Standover Height:
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10 speed
- Components: Shimano Ultegra
- Color: Black/White/Blue
- Weight: 8kg/17.6 lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated, tapered 1-1/8" to 1.5"
- Seatpost: Toseek, 31.6mm, 420mm length, 20mm offset,
- Saddle: Bontrager Montrose Comp, 145mm width,
- Stem: Carbon fiber, 120mm length
- Handlebar: Carbon fiber, 48cm width (outside to outside), 135mm drop, 95mm reach
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6600
- Brakeset: Tektro Alloy Dual Pivot
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, FD-6500
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, RD-6700, 10 speed
- Crankset: FSA Team Issue, 48/34T, 172.5mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Press fit
- Cassette: Interloc Racing Design, 11-32T
- Chain: KMC 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Versus RS, 19mm width, 30mm depth (rear), unbranded alloy, 18mm width, 30 mm depth (front)
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport, 700x25c
CONDITION: Used and in good shape. Frame is in good shape with a minor scratch on non driveside chainstay, and some protective tape on left headtube. Crankarms have some scuffs on ends of arms. Drivetrain shows use with some life left in all components. Wheels are in good shape with some dirt on rear graphics.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads:4 (very good)
- Tires:5 (new)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.