SOLD OUT - USED 2014 Specialized Allez Road Bike 49cm Aluminum Shimano Claris 2x8 speed
For sale is a USED 2014 Specialized Allez Road Bike 49cm Aluminum Shimano Claris 2x8 speed
- Size: 49cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 46cm
- Top Tube (effective): 50.5cm
- Head Tube: 100mm
- Steerer Tube: 185mm
- Standover Height: 28"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x8
- Components: Shimano Claris 2400 Mix
- Color: Red/Black
- Weight: 21.1lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Aluminum
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: 27.2mm, Aluminum
- Saddle: Velo
- Stem: Aluminum, 70mm
- Handlebar: Aluminum, 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Claris ST-2400
- Brakeset: Promax Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris FD-2400 Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris RD-2400
- Crankset: Shimano Claris FC-2400 170mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink
- Cassette: Shimano 8 Speed 11-30
- Chain: KMC
- Wheelset: Axis Classic 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Specialized Roubaix Elite 700x23c
- Extras: Platform Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Saddle is brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'11" to 5'4". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.