SOLD OUT - USED 2014 Specialized Crave Pro Small 29er Hard Tail Mountain Bike XT/SLX/X7
For sale is a USED 2014 Specialized Crave Pro Small 29er Mountain Bike XT/SLX/X7 2x10 Black/Red
- Size: Small
- Seat Tube (c-t): 394mm
- Top Tube (effective): 577mm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Steer Tube: 165mm
- Standover Height: 28.5''
- Wheel Size: 29''
- Speed: 2x10
- Type: XC Hardtail
- Components: Shimano/Sram Mix
- Color: Black/Red
- Weight: 25.25lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Fox 32 Float 29 100mm Travel
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Specialized Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Henge
- Stem: Specialized Aluminum 60mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Aluminu 700mm w/ Body Geometry Lock on Grips
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M570
- Brakes: Shimano Non Series BR-M615
- Front Derailleur: Sram X7
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M786
- Crankset: Truvativ 170mm 36/22
- Bottom Bracket: GXP
- Cassette: Sram 11-36T 10 Speed
- Chain: Shimano HG-X
- Wheelset: Specialized Stout SL 29''
- Tires:Specialized Fast Trak 29x2.0'' Front, Specialized Ground Control 29x2.1'' Rear
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows minor cosmetic wear but is overall in good shape.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'4'' to 5'9''
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.