USED 2014 Specialized Shiv 52cm Dura-Ace 9070 Di2 Zipp Quarq TT Tri Bike S-Works
For sale is a USED 2014 Specialized Shiv 52cm Dura-Ace 9070 Di2 Zipp Quarq TT Tri S-Works Bike
- Size: 52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52cm
- Head Tube: 120mm
- Steer Tube: 225mm
- Standover Height: 31.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9070
- Color: Black
- Weight: 18.6lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Carbon Fiber, Aero Shape
- Saddle: Specialized Sitero
- Basebar: Zipp Vuka Carbon Fiber Integrated Bar and Stem
- Aerobars: Zipp Vuka Carbon Fiber Integrated Bar and Stem
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace SW-9071, ST-9071
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura Ace ST-9071
- Brakes: Specialized Road Caliper Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 FD-9070
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 RD-9070
- Crankset: S-works Quarq Power Meter 170mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette:Shimano Dura Ace CS-9000 11-25t
- Chain: Shimano Dura Ace
- Wheelset: Zipp 808 Firecrest
- Tires: S-works Tubeless Light 700x24c
- Extras: SM-BCR1 Di2 Battery Charger
CONDITION: USED, in very good condition. Bike only appears to have a few rides on it. Tires, chain, cassette and chainrings look like new. Includes external Di2 battery charger.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2'' to 5'8''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.