SOLD OUT - USED 2014 Trek Fuel EX 5 29er 19.5" Aluminum Full Suspension Mountain Bike
For sale is a USED 2014 Trek Fuel EX 5 29'r 19.5" Aluminum Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Size: 19.5"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 18.75"
- Top Tube (effective): 24"
- Head Tube: 4.5"
- Steer Tube: 7.5"
- Standover Height: 31.75"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 3x10 speed
- Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike, XC & Trail style.
- Components: SRAM/Shimano/Rockshox
- Color: Black/White
- Weight: 31.5lbs
- Frame: Aluminum, magnesium EVO link
- Fork: Rockshox XC 32, 120mm travel, Coil spring
- Headset: FSA IS-2, E2, cartridge bearing
- Rear Suspension: Rockshox Monarch RL, 7.5" eye to eye, 2-3/32" exposed shaft
- Seatpost: Bontrager SSR, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
- Saddle: Bontrager Evoke 1.5
- Stem: Bontrager Race Lite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, 80mm length
- Handlebar: Bontrager Low Riser, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 4 degree upsweep, 6 degree backsweep, 720mm width
- Shifters: SRAM X5, 3x10 speed
- Brakes: Shimano BL-M395
- Front Derailleur: SRAM X5, high direct mount
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X5, 10 speed
- Crankset: FSA Gamma Drive, 44/32/22T
- Bottom Bracket: Press fit
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1030 11-36, 10 speed
- Chain: KMC 10 speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager alloy, 15mm alloy axle front hub; Formula DC22 alloy rear hub w/Bontrager AT-650 32-hole double-walled rims
- Tires: Maxxis Rekon Race, 29"x2.25", EXO Protection, Tubeless Ready
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Wheels spin true, new tires and brake pads were installed.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 5 (excellent)
- Tires: 5 (excellent)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" - 6'1". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.