SOLD OUT - USED 2014 Trek Madone H2 7.9 58cm Dura-Ace Di2 Aeolus 3 Carbon Road Bike
For sale is a USED 2014 Trek Madone H2 7.9 58cm Dura-Ace/Ultegra Di2 2x11 Speed Carbon Road Bike
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 55.3cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57.4cm
- Head Tube: 19cm
- Steerer Tube: 27.5cm
- Standover Height: 80cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11 speed
- Components: Shimano Dura-Ace/Ultegra Di2
- Color: Matte Black/Dark Gray
- Weight: 7.6kg/16.7lbs
- Frame: 700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, E2, BB90, internal cable routing, DuoTrap compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Fork: Madone KVF full carbon, E2 asymmetric steerer, carbon dropouts
- Headset: Cane Creek AER upper, cartridge bearing lower, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Seatpost: Bontrager Ride Tuned Carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
- Saddle: Bontrager Ajna Elite, 150mm width, Hollow Ti rails
- Stem: Bontrager RL, 120mm length, 25° rise
- Handlebar: Easton EC90, 40cm width, 140mm drop, 90mm reach
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace, ST-9070
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura-Ace, BR-9010, Direct Mount
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace, FD-9070
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, RD-6870
- Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace, FC-9000, 50/34T, 172.5mm length
- Bottom Bracket: BB90, Pressfit
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG8000-11, 11-34T, 11 speed
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG701, 11 speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager Aeolus 3 D3, 26mm width (external), 35mm depth
- Tires: Continental Gatorksin Hardshell, 700x25c
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Cosmetic wear throughout. Top tube, seat tube, especially near bottle mounts have some paint chips on them. Crankarms show some scratches on them. Tires show signs of use, and have some life still left in them.
PLEASE NOTE: bike does not have a charger for Di2.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4 (very good)
- Tires: 3 (good)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.